Saturday, February 20, 2010

Harry Potter and the half blood prince


This movie is about 3 friends that are wizards and go to a special school that is made for wizards only.Many teachers are there.One is named Snape, and the principal is Dumble Door.BUT Snape is strickt and only likes a few people and that few people is a group of bad people that want to kill DumbleDoor because they dont like him,they also dont like the 3 wizard friends who are named HARRY POTTER ,HERMIENIE,AND RON.But DumbleDoor died because Snape threw him off a cliff.It made me cry. They also burned Rons house down.I did not understand that part.

3 comments:

  1. Great! DumbleDoor is Dumbledore and strickt is strict. And Hermiene is Hermione. They burned Ron's house down because that's where Harry was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrific review! I was sad when Dumbledore died too. Maybe he'll come back in the next movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was linked to this blog through J-Dude's, and I was wondering if you have a review of The Lightning Thief movie in the works?! I'd love to know what you thought of it!

    ReplyDelete